There is a artist / graphic designer contest at the end of this post.
The Movement 2016 is going to be a blessed year...Amen? Amen!
Now, in line with that, I am here to prophesy into the lives of any ladies out there looking to snag that ring. Of course you love your man and you want to have that happily ever after with him (AMEN?) but you should also make sure you get #StyledbyMemkoh once you snag that ring.
#SeizeTheRing2016 is a wedding styling package for future brides and grooms. From the engagement shoot styling to rehearsal outfits and day-of styling for the bride AND groom, Memkoh will help you achieve the best wedding look that works with your venue, your budgets and most of all, in sync with your personalities.
I emphasize the "in sync with your personalities" aspect because I want my clients to take their minds off the pressure to outdo the last weekend's wedding, and instead, focus on having a wedding that totally speaks for their style. It is the single advantage of hiring a stylist for your wedding, not a wedding planner that throws in a styling package. Note this.
Wedding Styling by Memkoh comes with several Bridal Styling Passports. Pick a package that suits your needs:
- Pre-Wedding Shoot Styling Passport : Takes care of the bride AND groom for their pre-wedding shoot. Single or multiple looks can be arranged. I will most likely want to know how you met, to reflect that in your looks. See my previous work here and here. Grooms, I promise not to let your bride outshine you.
- Bridal Party Styling Passport : Takes care of the entire bridal party for the wedding ceremony. Would you like me to discuss the second outfits for your bridal party? Done! Or would you like to brainstorm what designs you can get made that will allow an easy transition of your bridal party from wedding to reception? Done! I will also shop for your bridal party's shoes, accessories in addition to putting together an entire look. Your groomsmen will look just as good as your bridesmaids with suit shop / bespoke tailor recommendations, fitting sessions, etc. Inspiration is welcome too. I know brides sleep and wake up on Pinterest. ;)
- Pre-Wedding and Bridal Party Styling Passport : This includes everything from the bride and groom's looks for their pre-wedding shoots to their reception outfits and the entire bridal train's looks.
I will mobilize my expertise to make your wedding have a cohesive look that reflects your personalities, not a Pinterest wedding dream come true.
There's no need to wait! Brides and Grooms, (or friends and planners), email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a wedding styling passport.
Why is this a contest? I can easily use a picture of a couple for this flyer, but where's the true art? I'm now a firm believer in making fashion and art speak and encouraging young talent is my middle name.
- Who can enter? Artists, graphic designers, illustrators, anyone who can make 2D art.
- I try not to restrict artists but I want to request that your artwork covers at least 1/4 of the page, with the words as is.
- Send in your submissions via email to email@example.com or tag me on Instagram with #SeizetheRing2016 #WeddingStylingbyMemkoh
- Only one entry allowed per artist (except the Holy Spirit prompted you to make that edit in which case, just send me an email).
- Ends January 27th, 2016.
I obviously don't have to spell it out that you read what it's about to guide your design process, do I?
Have fun with it! I'm excited to see your interpretations of #SeizeTheRing2016.
Update to this post: At the end of 2016, we had about 6 people who got engaged. Yay to those 2017 wedding styling appointments.