What you don't know about my spring break is that I packed in an hour. Here's an outfit-only post to show you at a glance, what I wore for the entire week. Yaayyyy to finally having a 7-day outfit post. Looking at these pictures, I noticed that I stepped out of my comfort zone on many occasions and wore things I usually don't/wouldn't wear regularly e.g. teeny weeny shorts & crop tops! Guess that's the perk of being on a vacation. Above every outfit set is a link to the full vacation post, location and activities. I also provided some tips at the end. Enjoy! :)
Day 1: At Sea - arrival, activities and shows on-board
Skirt: Boohoo || Top: Strawberry (boutique in NY) || Flip-flops: Walgreens...lol!
Day 2: At Sea - activities and shows on-board
Top: Express || Shorts: Love Culture
Day 3: Roatan, Honduras - Zip-lining, city tour and beach
Dress: Boohoo || Sunglasses: Aldo
Day 4: Belize City - Cave tubing
Shorts: Love Culture || Sandals: Aldo || Bag: JustFab || Top: Boohoo (can you tell I'm obsessed with this store? It'll wear off soon, I promise)
Day 5: Costa Maya, Mexico - beach, ATVs then all-white pool party on-board
Dungarees/Overalls: ASOS || Crop Top: Charlotte Russe
All-White Pool Party
Crop Top: Express || Pants: Walgreens (best last minute purchase ever!) || Sandals: Aldo
Day 6: Cozumel, Mexico - city tour, Tequila tasting
Shorts: Charlotte Ruse || Top: Express || Sandals: DSW
Day 7: At Sea - activities & shows, dinner then more shows/activities
Top: Boohoo || Pants (Culottes): Boohoo || Sandals: DSW
Dress: H&M || Jacket: Jacobs (Canada) || Sandals: Steve Madden
Tips for an outfit-drama-free vacation:
- Take more than one pair of sunglasses.
- Take sunscreen! My skin is currently flaking and peeling.
- Don't use your everyday bag like I did. Actually invest in a nice holiday-friendly tote or beach bag.
- Pack at least 3 extra days worth of clothes. I packed like I'd be gone for a month but that's just me. I'm inching closer to packing light with every trip I make.
- Whites are essential; take enough of them. We were told to bring an all-white outfit. Turns out the party was more relaxed than I thought it would be so my white dress would have been too much. But I had no issues toning it down because I took a bunch of whites.
- Try not to plan every outfit because one day, you might feel like wearing something completely different. Focus on giving yourself options by packing enough clothes, not outfits.